Sunday, February 21, 2016

I think our film manipulation turned out well. I liked the way our earth and water looked. While the film strip was drying, the ink and paint was dripping and running down the film. For the earth, my partner and I tried to bead up the ink so it would form small ink balls to look more like gravel. For the water, we used a lot of different brushes to see the effect on the ink and paint when trying to make waves.

I also really like my animation I drew on the film strip. I tried to animate the cycle of water and plant growth. It started with a drop of water falling from the sky. Eventually, that drop hit the ground and seeped into the soil. There was a seed planted in the ground and when the water reached the seed, it started to bud and it sprouted into a big tree. Then, the animation continued up to a cloud where another water drop fell out of. The only thing I didn't like about my animation was how short it was. Since my animation contained a lot information, I should have stretched it out over more frames. Instead of limiting myself to the required 100 frames, I feel like 200 or 300 frames would have made it easier to see and understand what was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment